Queensland Mint is proud to present the 2023 1oz Australian Kookaburra Silver Coin from The Perth Mint.
Beginning in 1990, and now the longest running bullion program by the Perth Mint, the Kookaburra coin program sees a new artistic design every year. The Kookaburra is Australia's most well-known native bird species, so its no surprise this coin is a top-seller every year.
- Contains 1oz of 9999 Fine Silver
- Australian Legal Tender with government backed purity guarantee and face value of $1
- Comes with protective capsule.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped out in sealed rolls whilst 100 coins are packed in trays.
- Issue limit of 500,000 coins.
The reverse features two Kookaburras perched on branches surrounded by Australian Warratah flowers. Included in the design is the year-date, weight, purity, metal and the work "KOOKABURRA"
The obverse design of the coin features one of the Jody clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the monetary denomination.
Queensland Mint would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +617 3184 8300 or [email protected].