Queensland Mint is proud to present the 2012 1oz Kookaburra Silver High-Relief Proof Coin from The Perth Mint.
Beginning in 1990, and now the longest running bullion program by the Perth Mint, the Kookaburra coin program sees a new artistic design every year. The Kookaburra is Australia's most well-known native bird species, so its no surprise this coin is a top-seller every year.
- Contains 1oz 999 Fine Silver
- Australian Legal Tender with government backed purity guarantee and face value of $1
- Protective acrylic capsule and presentation case
- Mintage 10,000
Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a Kookaburra perched on an Australian Gum Tree. The words "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA" appear on the top of the design, with the coins' weight, purity and year date below.
Obverse: Each coin’s obverse depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The monetary denomination, weight and purity are also shown on the obverse of each coin.
- This item comes with the original packaging
- Purchase price is inclusive of 10% GST
- Coins are issued as Proof
Queensland Mint would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +617 3184 8300 or [email protected].