Queensland Mint is proud to present the 2021 1oz Australian Beneath the Southern Skies Silver Coin from The Royal Australian Mint.
Founded in 1962 in Deakin, Canberra, the Royal Australian Mint (RAM) is a listed entity within the Commonwealth Government Portfolio of the Treasury. The RAM is the exclusive supplier of Australia’s circulation coinage. Since opening, the mint has produced more than 15 billion circulating coins and now has the capacity to produce 2 million coins per day.
The Southern Skies is a stunning silver investment coin series that pays homage to Stuart Devlin, who designed many of Australia’s circulating coins. This reimagined version of Devlin’s artwork acknowledges the significance of the Southern Cross constellation, one of the most meaningful and recognisable reverse features in the southern skies. The obverse side also features Queen Elizabeth II’s high-profile portrait.
- Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1035 grams of pure 99.99% silver
- A stunning silver investment coin series that pays homage to Stuart Devlin, who designed many of Australia’s circulating coins
- The reverse features acknowledge the significance of the Southern Cross constellation
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth
- this coin does not come encapsulated. Orders in multiples of 25 will come in refinery tubes.
- Coins are manufactured to a brilliant finish and the silver coin is ethically produced Australian metal with three layers of security.
Queensland Mint would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +617 3184 8300 or [email protected].
Be sure to check out the full range of silver coins.