Queensland Mint is proud to present the 1984 10g Australian Koala Gold Coin from The Royal Australian Mint.
One of Australia's most iconic coin series, the Australian Koala has been a popular design since its inception in 2008. Originally set as an uncapped mintage coin in parallel to the Australian Kangaroo, in more recent years their mintage has been strictly limited, making them popular between investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 10g of 917 Fine Gold
- Australian Legal Tender with government backed purity guarantee and face value of $200
- Each coin contains 0.2948 ounces of Fine gold.
- Comprised of 22ct gold.
Obverse features the Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
Reverse depicts an Australian Koala sitting in a eucalyptus tree
- This item comes with the original packaging however may have superficial marks on coin or packaging surface.
- Coins are issued as Uncirculated and have been sourced from private collections.
- Purchase price is inclusive of 10% GST.
Queensland Mint would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +617 3184 8300 or [email protected].